Sabtu, 20 November 2010

kepada siapa-siapa yang berkenaan,

I'm a very nice human being,

I don't cheat
I don't steal
I don't fight

If, by any chance, I get to know in advance about your craziness over the star, about how you really miss your time with the star, about " i cannot live without the star" syndrome that you have now, Seriously, if i knew everything earlier, I wont fucking bother to messed up with your cute pretty little star. I don't even bother to get involved with the star. I won't step in and interfere the small wonder world that you both enjoyed together.

The problem is, I don't know.
I don't realized it.
And I'm so sorry to be that stupid to touch something that used to be yours.
Because I thought, it is not yours, it's only USED to be yours.
I thought it will be just fine.
I never knew that it will be a problem between you and me.
I don't know that you will be so distracted by me.
But, I already touched.
I already did.
I'm sorry I did.

I cannot turn back time and return everything that you think supposed to be yours.  
And I'm sorry once again.
If you want to fight and win over the star,
Please do, I have no problem.
I have faith in it.
If the star thinks that you are a better star keeper, I will let go.
If the star thinks that I'm a better star keeper, why don't you let go.
Seriously, your craziness makes me sicked.

So, why don't you give me some break,
Give me some space.
Stop checking my facebook status,
Stop stalking my blog
Since it will only hurt you.

Please.
Get over it,man.
Have faith.
If it's meant for you,
Someday, it will return.
Till then, step aside.
Trust me, what you both have together is way differ from what i have now.

p/s : In case you are just worrying about the star's condition, please don't. I really take a good care of it. The last thing on earth i will do is torn the star into pieces..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan